About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A little worse for the wear

Pretty swollen today. He can't open his right eye at all.  I'm a little worried about him. Ok, a lot! I am trying to keep in mind that he literally had parts of his brain removed and I should cut him some slack. He is very sleepy; he hasn't been awake for more than 15 minutes at a time. He is struggling to open his mouth wide enough to take a bite of jello but we managed to get a few Popsicles in him. Hoping tomorrow we can get him awake for a little longer. He is supposed to have a Skype date with Ms. Shank, his class and Mrs. B tomorrow morning. We continue to pray and know the reason we did all of this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment