About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

First day back at school

So we bit the bullet and finally got the ball rolling on Jayen going back to school. I'm so nervous about this. Jayen, Brilyn and I were able to visit the classroom after dropping off Dalan and before the rest of the kids got to school. I think it was a nice transition for Jayen to be in the classroom and experience things again before everyone else arrived. Matt was able to take a little time off and pick up Brilyn so I could stay in the classroom and help figure out our new Jayen. There are so many things I worried about with him being back in the classroom. I know he is in great hands and I keep focusing on that. But this mom will be bitting her nails the entire time he is there!
 
 
Jayen's classmates were so excited he was back. It was the cutest thing ever. (I'm pretty sure his teachers were just as excited as the kids too.) We really missed everyone! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful school family.

No comments:

Post a Comment