About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Super Busy, Super Spectacular Weekend

We had such a busy, great weekend. Saturday we were able to visit the Amazing Pizza Machine with Matt's twin brother, our nephew Issac, and friend Heather! I was really worried about all the lights and Jayen's seizures, but just kept a very close eye on him. He was a little disappointed when he couldn't do all the rides that Dalan and Issac did, so Uncle Marcus improvised and gave Jayen a similar ride! I think we all had a little too much fun!
 
 
As soon as we got home, we had an impromptu family gathering. Uncle Marcus came over to our house and Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle John came over too. It was nice to see daddy sit down and play cards with his family. Glad they were able to stop by. It doesn't happen a lot.
 
Sunday we got up bright and early to be one of the first ones at the zoo with our Amazing friends the Loftus'! God truly has a plan for everyone and I know I was put at Rumsey to meet Renee (and Nikki)! I don't know where I would be without her. Our kids have so much fun together and it is nice to help Renee out with Mike sometimes too. It really helps take a load off for her! We love them all dearly. I hope we get many more days like this before the big move. And they will have to come visit us as often as they can.


Brilyn's first train ride. And Mallory and William's too!
 
It was such a nice day out today. After naps we tried flying a kite in the back yard before daddy decided it was time to take off the training wheels. He strapped Dalan up and off they went. We followed them to the park and were so impressed. Dalan was a little hesitant at first but was off riding after only a couple tries. I'm so proud of both of them!

Our weekends with family and friends are dwindling, but we are trying to make the best of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment