About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Bye Bye, NO NO

After picking Dalan up from school today we saw Ms. Shank leaving around the same time as us. She came over and told Jayen goodbye and have a great weekend. We have grown so fond of her. She is a part of our family now whether she likes it or not! I sometimes feel like we need to have her over for dinner. Well, we started driving home and noticed Ms. Shank was behind us. I was telling Jayen to wave and she would see it. Then eventually she passed us and was beside the car. Jayen was so excited he was giggling! We were driving beside each other for quite some time, but eventually had to take our exit to go home. I guess I should have warned Jayen a better because when he saw that she kept going straight and we turned he immediately started screaming and crying. He was so upset that she wasn't beside us anymore. I never want him to be upset, but how awesome does it make this mommy feel that he wants to spend that much time with her! Thank you Ms. Shank for coming into Jayen's life. You have made an incredible difference in all of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment