About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Running for Special Olympics

Today mommy did something she has wanted to do for a very long time but has never actually done it. Today I ran a 5K! I actually ran the whole thing. Through a series of crazy coincidences I had the opportunity to run in the Color Me Rad 5K with Nikki Dorn, Nikki Vaughan, and Kristin Wilkinson. The run was a fundraiser for Special Olympics. I'm so proud to have completed this event and so proud of where the funds were going. What a fun day!
 




 
Can't wait to do another one. I think I will convince daddy to do it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment