About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Not so exciting trip just became more exciting!

When we left the hosiptal a month ago, can you believe it has been a month since surgery, Mr. Tom from Child Life told us to let him know when we were coming back for follow-up. He was going to try to get us tickets to a Minnesota Wild hockey game. We called Mr. Tom and gave him the dates but knew it was a long shot. It is getting toward the end of the season and there aren't a lot of people donating their tickets. When I hadn't heard back from him, I just figured it wasn't going to happen. Then late today I checked my email and Mr. Tom said he had tickets!!!! So exciting! Jayen, Dalan, Brilyn, and even mom and dad are going to love this! Then Mr. Tom mentioned that someone donated a suite so there would probably be a couple other Children's families. More families, awesome! A suite, awesomer! Catered too, AWESOMEST! What a fantastic surpirse for a not so exciting trip. Can't wait to share pictures!
Wish us luck. We are taking all the kids and driving six plus hours. I'm praying that all goes well with the drive. I'm praying that all goes well and we have no seizures in the car. I'm praying that the doctors can help us stop these seizures. I'm praying for a good bill of health for Jayen. He deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment