About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

What a super spectacular mother's day! I was spoiled rotten. The kids and Matt got me a spi belt, a kitchenaid stand mixer, and a hand drawn portrait of our family. They took me to Mahoney Grill for lunch. After lunch we played at the activity center. My knees will take at least a week to recover! Then we headed home for a nap and crab legs for dinner. We had to finish off the night with dessert in the basement as the tornado sirens were going off. The only thing that would have made the day any better would have been good kids in church but I know how much that is asking!


No comments:

Post a Comment