About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I hate that he understands!

Another stinking seizure. This is ridiculous! How did we go through 20 something medications and brain surgery and we are worse now then we were before. Jayen's seizures are occurring every 3-4 days now. This one today was very upsetting, apparently for both of us. Jayen seemed to be aware of what was going on. He was still seizing, but when I told him I had to go get his medicine he started making this pouty face and getting very upset. I know he doesn't like the diastat, but was he concious enough to understand? I was very upset with how upset he was getting. I think he understands and I hate it. How do I teach him? How do I help him understand that I have to do the diastat? How do I help him understand that he has these stupid seizures and I can't do anything?
 
 
I love you buddy and I pray everyday that these seizures go away. I pray that I can give you a better life. I pray that one day you will not know or understand what seizures are.

No comments:

Post a Comment