About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Minnesota bound

On our way to Minnesota again! We have three follow-up appointments tomorrow; genetics, neurosurgery, and epilepsy. Tonight we get to see Matt's Aunt Darlene. Darlene was diagnosed with cancer and is fighting very hard. The cancer has got the best of her right now and she hasn't been given a very good prognosis. She isn't done fighting though! We are so excited we will be so close that we can spend some time with her while here. Hope we don't catch or leave any bugs with her. Wash, wash, wash our hands!
This will hopefully help keep my mind off of the appointments for tomorrow too! Mommy is super nervous about the genetics appointment. I'm sure the kids will keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment