About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fun, Fishing, and Fair

PaPa cooked us an amazing lunch today, let us take naps, then took us to the best fishing hole ever. The kids often get bored when fishing, but PaPa's fishing hole took care of that problem! There were so many hungry fish. Every time we put the hook back in the water someone was ready to take another off. Dalan caught 40 fish in about an hour and a half and overcame his fear of putting his finger in the fish's mouth to hold it. Brilyn had no problem sticking her finger in the fish's mouth and letting it hold on to her! Jayen was a little less excited about holding on to it.
 
 
After fishing we met up with Tom and Tanya and family at the Cedar County Fair. We were excited to ride the rides. Jayen would not get off the tractors! I loved his smile and how he fits in with everyone. He is no different than anyone else. He smiles and laughs, and gets upset when the rides are over and has to go home.


 
So glad we were able to share a big part of our childhood with the kids. Not sure when we will be back, but someday we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment