About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, July 7, 2014

The bravery continues!

Did this really just happen? Jayen begged to go on the tube and wouldn't get off. Who is this kid?
Daddy had the day off today so we were able to take the boat out. We put the boat in the water, drove around to find a calm spot, ate lunch, then the beggin started. Jayen was so intent on getting in the tube. I really thought that as soon as we put him in it, he would start whining and want out. I was so impressed and couldn't stop laughing/smiling.
 

 
Once in the tube, I asked if he wanted out and he told me no. I started pushing the tube away from the boat, once again thinking this would upset him and he want off. I was not prepared for his response. He was still smiling and excited so we decided to start driving. How did this happen? Who is this kid? When did he get so brave? We drove him around the lake for at least 10 minutes. Jayen would often take his hands off the handles and rest his back on the tube. He was loving life!

 
I hope we can get him to do this again. Can't wait to try this coming weekend when we are camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment