About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A wagon and a giggle!

When we asked Dr. Frost to grand marshall our stroll the other day he requested a wagon. We asked Zaundra to order us a wagon so we could get Dr. Frost to sit in it! We decorated it and had it ready for him when he got there. Zaundra and Nadine had to take a turn first!
 


 
Dr. Frost wasn't too sure about getting in the wagon and asked Jayen if he could join him. We should have talked to Jayen about it ahead of time because he told him "NO!" We settled for another tattoo instead.
MRI results were not in yet, so Dr. Frost sent us on our way and said he would call us when he figures something out.
After getting our discharge papers we were able to meet up with Sydney and her family at the hotel! I'd take one more chance of seeing them anytime! They were trying to surprise us with this amazing Spider-Man pajama set. Sydney saw it at the Mall of America and immediately thought of Jayen. How sweet is she?
 
We were all headed in the same direction so we kept texting the entire way home to see who was where. Can't believe they live only a few miles from my hometown. That only means we will have to get together every chance we can! Patiently waiting until we can get together again. And patiently waiting for Dr. Frost's call with results and plan of action!

No comments:

Post a Comment