About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Goodbye Lake!

Another great family day! We had a birthday party for Dalan and his classmates today at Halleck Park. It was very hot and humid! Daddy decided the best way to cool off was to take the boat out. We knew this would be our last chance to take it out before daddy leaves. All our worries and cares seem to float away when we are out here. It was pretty hard to say goodbye. We were able to convince the kids to all take one more ride on the tube. Dalan refused so we let Brilyn show off! She was giggly and smiley until the wake started making her bounce. Jayen was all ready to go after she got off! He couldn't wait. I love how he puts his hands beside him and relaxes like he is cool! He has really grown to love the water. Dalan finally agreed to get on. After a few minutes he relaxed and started doing tricks. He was going from a sitting position to a laying position and back. We made a big deal about it to get him excited. Before it was time to load up, I asked Dalan to stand up in the tube. He looked at me like I was crazy, but then tried it. He was so proud of himself. I was pretty proud of him too. Well Lake Manawa, it has been fun. We will be back again some day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment