About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Check off the Nebraska Bucketlist!

We have been waiting for daddy to go to the zoo with us to do the Skyfari and singray touch tank. Mommy has been telling the kids for a VERY long time that we should wait for dad. Well, we finally got daddy to the zoo! It was worth waiting for. The skyfari was amazing! I wish it would go around the whole zoo! Jayen's favorite animal is the giraffe and he was so excited that he got to see them from up above! I loved his smile. We spent the whole day at the zoo seeing all the new exhibits, our favorite exhibits and saying goodbye to them all. I fully intent to take the kids again while Matt is gone, but it really does change things when he is not around.
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment