About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, August 11, 2014

You might be new, but I'm not!

Tonight was back to school night for the boys. We had to say goodbye to our favorite teacher, Ms. Shank at the end of summer. She has taken a new position with the district and won't be in Jayen's classroom this year. We are so sad!!!!! Jayen has a new teacher Ms. Potter. Ms. Potter is a brand new teacher and I'm sure Jayen will teach her ALOT! He walked into the room like he owned the place. I have no fear for his first day of school tomorrow. Hopefully he lets Ms. Potter teach him more than he teaches her. Good Luck Ms. Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment