About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Last First Day of Preschool!

 Jayen was so excited for school today. Might have been most excited about his new backpack. We made the mistake of showing it to him last night. He kept getting out of bed asking for his backpack. It was cute and annoying at the same time!  Can't believe how big he is getting!



 
Sister was a little disappointed she couldn't join them. She had to grab her backpack and pose with them. After school we had Ms. Bedell and a representative from Talk to Me Technologies come and show up options for a communication device for Jayen. I'm so excited to get the ball rolling on this so Jayen can have a device before we move. I hope we can keep this as similar to what he is used to. He struggles learning new tasks the way it is, that this would be one giant hurdle to overcome if is wasn't similar. I think we are going to go with the Ipad mini. I really think the smaller size will make it easier for Jayen to take it with him everyone. I have always struggled with teaching him how to use a communication device if he doesn't always have the device with him. Hopefully this will make that possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment