About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Goodnight and Goodbye

The weather outside tonight matched my emotions inside. We had torrential downpours and tornado watches, so we kept daddy safe at home and wouldn't let him leave until the weather was better. The interstate was under tornado watches until 1:30am so daddy came home after a little date with mommy and took a quick nap. We were able to get home around bedtime and give the kids kisses and hugs.
 
 

 
Dalan was very upset telling Matt goodbye. I don't think Jayen and Brilyn really understood that daddy was leaving and not coming back for a long time. They were excited to get big hugs and kisses instead of going to bed! We love you daddy and can't wait for you to come home. We aren't sure where home will be when you get back, but as long as we are together we are home. Do your best and make us proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment