About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Great family time with daddy!

After church we decided to make the most of our last weekend with Matt. The kids had been asking if we could go to the "sock place" again. Mahoney State Park has an amazing activity center. All the kids, big and small, love this place. We packed lunches, ate in the car on the way to Mahoney, then crawled our hearts out. I can't get over how well Jayen does here. He is a climber and would probably be able to climb the outside if allowed. Dalan was being such an amazing brother. He would stay behind Jayen and offer encouragement and an occasional push on the butt when he needed help.
 




 
After Mahoney we headed to Lincoln to try to catch one of Issac's football games. He was so cute in his pads. The boys, once again, were being so good to each other. It was such a great day spending time with daddy. We are all going to be heartbroken when he leaves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment