About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What else?

I have a really full plate but for some reason someone thinks we should add more. PTC called and informed me that United Healthcare denied Jayen's physical therapy referral. They feel that since he is receiving services through school that he doesn't need them outpatient. I can't believe this thinking. My son receives pt services 4 times a semester for 15 minutes. That is a total of two hours for the entire school year, but that is sufficient for a child with severe epilepsy who regresses with each seizure? I now have to appeal this decision as well. More paperwork and more time out of my day to fix something that someone should have figured out long before I ever did. AHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment