About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Fun Day

Wednesday is our only free day to do anything after school so we went to our favorite place...Vala's Pumpkin Patch! Mommy and Brilyn snuck here on opening day, but this was the boys' first time since we went with daddy before it opened. It was a little crazy going without another set of adult hands, but still well worth it.
 





 
Can't wait to go again! And if anyone wants to volunteer to go with us next time let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment