About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Appropriate

Today my son hurt himself and all I could do was fall to the ground laughing! I know, not an appropriate response. But the reason for the laughter was because of his appropriate response. As always, Jayen and Brilyn were fighting over the same toy in the backyard. Brilyn was telling Jayen to sit on the motorcycle. I was trying to show Jayen she meant the four wheeler and lightly kicked it with my foot. Jayen came over and also tried kicking the four wheeler, but his sandals did not provide enough protection for his foot. He loudly cried, "OUCH!" and dramatically fell to the ground. I laughed so hard! His response was so appropriate! This is a huge milestone! Jayen doesn't normally have appropriate response. He has an amazingly high pain tolerance. His reaction was just too perfect, I couldn't help but be amazed, excited, overjoyed that he is finally doing something appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment