About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

I can't remeber the last time we were here!

I am holding my breath while writing this because I don't know how much longer it will last; Jayen is two weeks seizure free! We started a new medicine a couple weeks ago so this honeymoon might be short lived, but it is enjoyable while it lasts!

But the good news is short lived! Today I finally received the call about our move. We will officially be residents of Arizona in January. I'm so sad to leave everything and everyone we have here in Nebraska. This will forever be our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment