About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fontenelle Forest Fied Trip

They fight like siblings but are the best of friends. This is how I found these two last night. I know she is lost without him. Almost daily she asks me where Jayen is; then we go through the list of where all of our family members are. I love my time alone with her, but I think she loves her time with him even more.
 


So today when Jayen was scheduled to have a field trip today, we decided to join him. He was very excited to see his sister and she was just as excited to see him. They held hands when they walked in line, sat beside each other during the presentation, and gave the biggest hugs when it was time to go. We love being involved in his schooling but have just not had the time this year. It really saddens me. I hope life slows down around here!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment