About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

What to do during showings!

Well, since getting the official word that we are moving, we have put the house on the market. (I should stop saying we since this is all on my shoulders!) I never knew what to expect in this process. I was hopeful that people would like our house, but knew how slow the market would be right now. The house went on the market last Friday. Two days later we had showings scheduled. We knew there was one at 11. We had the house perfect, or as perfect as it was going to get, before we left for church. After church we met up with Jay and Abby to see their new house. We played for a little bit then I promised the kids we could eat at McDonald's. While we were eating I got a request for another showing at 1. Each showing is scheduled for an hour, so now we couldn't go home until 2. Oh boy this is going to be fun! We wasted as much time as we could as McDonald's and I was NOT going to take three kids to ANY store sans naps! We ended up heading back toward the house and played at the park. We were able to see when they left and head home right away. This was an interesting experience and I can wait until the next one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment