About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas morning for Jayen?

What a change from yesterday. Jayen woke up this morning and screamed with excitement like it was Christmas morning. I laughed and then immediately started crying. This isn't something we will get to see or experience in Arizona. Jayen ran to his room, got his coat, gloves, hat, and boots and begged me to put them on him. Knowing we had to start getting ready for school, I let him go out for a few minutes. I haven't seen him smile like that in a long time. We love the snow and are not sure what we are going to do without it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment