About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Florida Vacation without the kids

Daddy has been gone for two months now and mommy needed a break. What originally started as a fun idea, turned into a five day vacation in Florida. Aunt Tanya was able to come up and watch the kids and be mommy for me. She took on every role; from school drop off and pick up to therapy sessions. There aren't a lot of people I could trust with Jayen for an extended period of time. I loved the chance to get away. I also loved hearing the "Jayen" screams as Tanya is franticly trying to take care of four kids running in different directions. Jayen is a handful and I can't just ask anyone to take care of him. I love the time they got together and I loved the time Matt and I got together.
 
I wanted to show the kids the picture of me flying over top of the clouds. They couldn't understand how I got there.

The stingray were so beautiful! I loved waking up in the mornings and watching them from the balcony.

And the sunsets made the evenings perfect!

The time with Matt was amazing and I was so sad to leave, but I knew Tanya had about as much as she could handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment