About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Strongest 5 Year Old I know!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my miracle baby! Happy birthday to you! We started the day off right ... Donuts with worms on them! And he didn't have to steal them out of the case before I saw!
 
 
It has become a birthday tradition in our family to bring lunch to the kids at school on their birthday. Mom and Brilyn honored that tradition and met Jayen at school with cheesy fiesta potatoes, a cool ranch taco, and a POP! Jayen was so excited to get food delivered, but was probably most excited about seeing his sister at his school. Shortly after we started eating Dalan came over and said Hi! and Happy Birthday! I think this was the highlight of Jayen's day! He loves his siblings!!!!
We had to wait for Dalan to get home from school before we could start the party, but as soon as he was done we headed for a big surprise. I had the kids guessing what we were doing and even let them give suggestions, but no one was even close. There is a place in town we have been wanting to try that I thought would be perfect for this mommy to keep THIRTY little fingers busy! Defy Gravity is an indoor trampoline park. If you know Jayen, you know how much he loves to jump on our trampoline. This place is an entire room filled with trampolines. What else would you want on your birthday? We had such a blast. I was nervous about a bunch of kids jumping around Jayen's already cut into head, but we were the ONLY ones there. I think we all had a blast. We only did 30 minutes, but I think that was just enough. After jumping we headed for Pizza Ranch! Dalan was being such an amazing helper. He is so mature. It makes me proud and sad at the same time. He has really had to grow up fast. Jayen did much better waiting for his drink this time! I took him to the buffet with me and let him put whatever he wanted on his tray. We finished dinner with a couple helpings of ice cream and quietly sang in our booth. I think the night was a huge success. The only things that would have made it better would have been daddy!

 
Happy Birthday my special five year old! I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment