About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Less Than 48 Hours

We only had less than 48 hours with him, but we will take every second we are given. Today we have to say goodbye to daddy once again! So we took every second and made it count. In the morning we played football before church. Yes, we went to church! I loved every second I got to snuggle with my man. I loved having someone else there to help keep the kids in line.
 

 
After church we ate and headed for bowling! The lanes were malfunctioning but we made the best of it. I'm pretty sure daddy lost! We went home grab daddy's bags and head to the airport. The kids decided to squeeze in a few more minutes with daddy on the trampoline. They played ring around the roses then monkey piled on him.


 
 
We made it to the airport early enough that we could sit with daddy and watch the airplanes land and take off. We all held on to every last second would could. But eventually we have to give him up. Eventually we had to say goodbye. Eventually our life walked away again.



 
39 more days until we are together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment