About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Huge Progress!

I have been working with Brilyn on her ABC's and sing to her and Jayen in the car daily. Sometimes I hear a couple letters out of each of them, but I wanted to take inventory. I guess the teacher in me is trying to prepare for our upcoming move. I want to be able to hand over my son in a folder. So I asked Brilyn to sing for me, then asked Jayen. I was amazed!
 

Jayen made an attempt for each letter and was actually understandable on many of them. Proud mommy moment! I think daddy was pretty proud too. When talking to daddy on Skype tonight, Jayen sang his ABC's again and daddy teared up! This is amazing progress. We don't have a crystal ball and will never know what the future holds for Jayen, but this gives me so much hope. This makes me think that some day I will get the greatest gift ever ... "I love you mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment