About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NEVER a dull moment!

#LifeWithJayen lives on! Today the kids were in regular form...Chaotic and Bouncing off the walls. Matt had a friend come over to help fix some of the things required to sell the house. Poor Evan had no idea what he was in for. I laid Jayen and Brilyn down for naps and asked Evan what he needed for supplies so I could run to Menards. I thought the kids were almost asleep so asked Evan if he would keep an eye on them and tell them to go back to bed if they got out. I was gone for only 20 minutes, returned home, painted the board so it would dry, before I saw Brilyn walking out the front door soaking wet. I knew this wasn't going to be good. Jayen and Brilyn thought a war with the faucet sprayer was a great idea. There was water EVERYWHERE! I ran downstairs to grab some towels and saw the water leaking through the floor. I sent the kids back to bed, mostly because I didn't want to yell at them. After I cleaned water off of every surface in the kitchen, I made my way to their rooms to talk to them. I smelled a strong odor coming from Brilyn's room. I flipped out again when I realized she got into her fingernail polish and painted her FINGERS and shirt. After that mess was cleaned up, I was done with naptime and made the kids come outside and help me. They wanted to work on the house just like Evan, so they went to the garage and grabbed daddy's tools. While I was holding up a board so Evan could nail it, Jayen and Brilyn were fighting over the hammer. I heard Brilyn scream and Evan say, "Oh Shit!" and knew it wasn't good again. The claw of the hammer hit Brilyn in the face and broke the skin. She probably needed stitches, but I wasn't sure. I had to leave at that exact moment to pick Dalan up from school too. I was out of butterfly Band-Aids so on the way home I had to stop for some. Baker's was out, so I had to wrestle three kids through another store.  I couldn't believe the trouble these two could get into. Is it bedtime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment