About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Polar Express

The Autism Society of Nebraska was hosting a Polar Express event at Twin Creek Cinema. We were so fortunate to get tickets to join the event. They went all out for the kids. They were each given a golden ticket, a conductor punched each ticket, and at the end of the show they all received their own sleigh bell. What a great event! So glad we could get away from our packing for a minute and enjoy this family time.



No comments:

Post a Comment