About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Mommy's quick trip

Mommy left today to go back to Nebraska. Daddy sent her back with two coolers to bring us some good meat and corn. We'll miss her, but can't wait to get spoiled by dad!
 
 

 
The most amazing friends ever! They surprised me at the airport to say hi before I had to head North to surprise the family. We were only together for a few seconds, but I was blown away that they would do that for me. I miss them so much!

 
I tried taking a selfie with Allissa when I got to their house. It was dark and I couldn't see where I was pointing the camera. I wasn't allowed to take a picture of mom, but her reaction was priceless! I think one of the best surprises of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment