About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mommy's home and she brought NENE with her!

It was such a short trip home. I kept telling Matt he was so lucky that I was bringing Renee with me or I might not have gotten back on the plane. I wanted to stay in Nebraska for so much longer (forever would have been great)! The kids and Matt picked us up from the airport. Jayen was so excited to see, nope no me, the airplanes at the airport.
After dropping our bags off at the house, we quickly headed to the Surprise Recreational Center for the Kansas City Royals! We were so excited to have this little piece of home so close to us. In Nebraska we loved going to watch the Storm Chasers; the minor league team for the Royals. A few of the players we watched in Nebraska were now playing for the majors. Renee and her family are HUGE Royals fans. I was teasing her that she came to watch the Royals and I was the added bonus! When we got to the stadium we tried keeping up with her, but eventually gave up and knew she would find us back. She was getting autographs and making friends with the players.
 

 
Daddy and Jayen found a great spot in the outfield! It was a hot day outside but fun to be doing something we love together and with a great friend. This was an amazing family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment