About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Uncle Bob came to visit

Uncle Bob flew into Phoenix to stay with us for a couple days before heading to Las Vegas to visit cousins Kristin and Michelle. We were so excited to have a house guest! Brilyn gave up her room without a fuss, mainly because she got to sleep in Dalan's room as a special treat. It is so hard to move Jayen and to mess up his routine. We had told the kids when we moved in that Brilyn got the bigger room because she was going to have to share when visitors came. It probably would have been a better idea to put Jayen closer to us, but we knew that changing his routine with visitors would rock his world so he gets the smaller room but doesn't have to share.
Uncle Bob, of course, had to stock the fridge with cookies! We had to teach him how to use our KitchenAid mixer; he was scared he was going to burn the motor out. We all loved the cookies and the time we got to spend with him. Thanks Bob for the great memories and for helping my kids still know and love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment