About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

White Tank Hike

We were a little worried how Jayen and Brilyn would handle hiking the mountains, so we started with a very easy trail and brought the stroller along. I couldn't have imagined how well they would do! There were a few options for the length of the hike. We were just going to go until we thought the kids wouldn't be able to go anymore. We passed the sign for the shortest trail and convinced the kids that we could keep going. When we got to the next option for turning back there was another sign convincing us to go another way to the waterfall. Once again we were able to convince the kids to go just a little further. It was absolutely worth every step; although I was a little disappointed that the waterfall in the desert is obviously not flowing with water. I think we all decided we can't wait to do this again. Hoping we can make this a family activity weekly!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment