About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Another day with the Babcocks and another Diamondbacks game

Tami hooked us up with the Hope Kids foundation when we moved here. Shortly after we were approved an event opened to see the Diamondbacks. We jumped on that opportunity and asked the Babcocks to join us.  


 
Brilyn about tackled this mascot trying to get his attention. She wanted her picture taken with him at any cost. Dalan was ok getting in the picture too, but Jayen was on the other side of the ball diamond by the time we even started asking him to get in the picture. That has got to be his number one biggest fear.


 
Although it doesn't look like it, the boys had a great time! We all love hanging out with the Babcocks and who doesn't love watching a baseball game?

 
 
 
We went with another Hope Kid family through the elevator this time. It was a much better experience than the hour we waited in line last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment