About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Friends

Today was a little crazy! This morning Dalan went to soccer try outs for a premier league. The coach was very impressed and invited him to play for the team. I was excited for him but was nervous when I heard the cost. Oh my! Not sure mom can scrounge up that kind of cash.
Immediately after try outs we headed on base for an EFMP outing. I was kind of excited to meet other families and learn what the area has to offer. I knew our friends from TEAM 4 Kids would be there. When we showed up, we were a little disappointed. There were only a handful of tables with information available and I was already using the services from three of them. At least there were things for the kids to do? Not really! They took the rock wall down about 30 minutes after we got there, the bouncy house kept them entertained for a whopping 30 minutes, so we were left with face painting. Jayen stood in line for about 10 then had enough. Brilyn and Dalan lasted a little longer and their patience paid off. How cute are these two?



 
This guy was amazing! I got his business card and hope to get him for a party sometime. It turned out to be kind of fun. I just wish they had more families attend. I need to find friends here!
At least we ended the night with some friends. Mommy and daddy had their first date night. We went on a double date with Tami and Jason Babcock! What a perfect evening. I can't wait to do it again!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the face painting. That is the best I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete