About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, April 24, 2015

School Carnival

It was a great night filled with games, food, fun and a little resentment. Sonoran Heights held their Spring concert and carnival tonight. I loved seeing Dalan on stage singing! He played the triangle and even did a dance with a partner. Mommy was gushing with joy.
Daddy was suckered into buying tickets for the carnival, but I think it was worth it. Well, at least half of them. Jayen and Brilyn spotted a train ride and couldn't resist. The lines were a little long everywhere, so dad and Dalan waited in line for the pony rides while we were on the train. Yep, pony rides, rock wall, ball games, food trucks all included. Jayen was handed a bunch of tickets while we were waiting in line for the food truck. We had more tickets than we could get rid of in one night. When it was finally time to call it quits and head home we grabbed our bikes and Daddy had a great idea. The kids won finger flashlights at one of the games. They became great tools to help us get home safely.
I loved this event and was happy to feel like a part of the school, but it also made me sad. This was Jayen's school but isn't anymore. This was my dream to have the kids in the same school within walking distance of the house, but my dream was shattered. Do I have to go to two school carnivals now? Do I have to do the fundraisers at two schools? I wish things were they way we had hoped and prayed for.





No comments:

Post a Comment