About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Third First Day of School This Year!

Today was Jayen's first day of school at Rancho Gabriela; his third first day of school this school year. I'm so happy Ms. Kayli is able to follow Jayen to his new school. I really like her and feel she works well with Jayen. This transition worries me and I wish I was able to stay with him during the day to make sure this is what we feel is best for him. When we moved here Matt didn't have to report to work immediately so I was able to be with Jayen at school and dad could stay home with Brilyn. Now I don't have that support at home so I just have to trust what is happening in the classroom. That is hard to give that trust to a district that has done everything possible to loose that trust. Ms. Kayli's face when I picked him up was a great sign of the day. She was smiling and so excited. She really loved the classroom and the management. I think this is going to be a good transition.
 
After school we had our typical chaotic day; come home eat, therapy, pick up Dalan from school, run home put kids to bed, then keep busy until daddy comes home and it's time to eat then bed again. The day was going as well as usual until dinner time. I was grilling, the kids were playing outside, and Matt ran to the store to get some supplies for dinner. Jayen was playing with some rocks and a Frisbee. I asked him to put the rocks back then Dalan yelled at him too. When he got to the last rock he decided to throw it instead. The little shiznit threw the rock directly at the sliding glass door and it shattered. I had food on the grill, my blood was boiling, glass was everywhere, and I was home by myself. I sent the kids to their rooms and tried to get the food off the grill, tape up the window, and keep them away from any of the glass outside. This day just needs to be over.


No comments:

Post a Comment