About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Trying whatever I can!

I've been having the hardest time getting the kids to stay sitting when it is time to eat. So today I tried something new. I downloaded a visual timer and opened a bag of mini m&m's. I started out trying to build success with one minute on the timer. If they stayed in their seat for one minute then they got one m&m. The next time I set the timer for two minutes then three. We had some success. I just need to figure out how to get them to eat more food then candy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment