About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Party Day Princess Brilyn

Today's the day; it's birthday party day! I always go crazy over birthdays but it was a little hard not having all my family here. I love seeing my nieces and nephews faces with all the crazy food stuff. I took lots of pictures to share with them though. I'm again, so thankful for Allissa being here. I'm also thankful for the friends that made this day special. Tami, Jason, Nolan, Darin, William and Adalee Babcock, Shawn Lambrecht (drove in from Las Vegas), and Eric Enger.
 




















 











 

 
The big kids (Matt, Jason, Shawn and Allissa) got ahold of the water balloons before the kids and started a fight. Jeesh, I can't take them anywhere! It was so much fun though. We ran out of balloons, but thankfully Shawn bought more at the grocery store. After a quick refill party, they were off playing again. Mom made the mistake of setting the camera down and Jason got me with a balloon. Smooth move. Game on!
Even without our family and lots of close friends, I think the party was still a success. I'm thankful for those that could be here and can't wait for the next party when the rest of them can join us. I think this almost three year old felt like a princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment