About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, May 22, 2015

What would I do without her?

I've been making the kids' birthday cakes since I realized how much someone was going to charge for something I could make for pennies on the dollar. I've really enjoyed making them and have even considered doing it for others. My sister has been helping me with quite a few of them since mom, dad and Allissa usually come to the house before the parties. I've always had so much help getting all the little things done. I was a little lost without my mom and dad, but so elated my sister was here. We baked the cake and made the fondant yesterday, so today was the fun part. I'm happy with how it turned out. I think this Ariel party will be amazing! Thanks Allissa for your help!
 



 
As soon as we were done making the cake, it was time to get ready for our big surprise. This morning Matt picked up the mail and saw a flyer for a professional production of The Little Mermaid. How perfect! We went online and purchased tickets for Allissa, Brilyn and I to go. Allissa didn't pack any dress clothes so I guess we had to go shopping! I got to spoil her with a new dress and shoes. (Don't tell Matt!) She looked beautiful! I debated about putting Brilyn in a dress or letting her wear her birthday outfit. I made her a mermaid tail skirt and had a shirt ordered. We ended letting her wear her birthday outfit.










 
We all had the most amazing time. Brilyn was so fun to watch. She got excited every time Ariel came on stage, was singing and dancing with every song, and couldn't wait until intermission was over for it to start again. During intermission our waiter brought out a piece of cheesecake with a candle in it for the birthday girl. It was the most magical, special evening. I'm so glad I got to spend it with my daughter and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment