About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Hippotherapy?

Jayen has always been a big animal lover, but is usually too scared of them to get close enough. Brilyn has been begging to ride horses again and convinced Uncle Tom to take her up to see Twig. Brilyn had no worries and ran up to him without any fear. She was able to sit on him and ride bare back for a couple steps. She was in heaven. Jayen was cautious but very excited as long as he was standing on the other side of the fence. Uncle Tom was amazing with Jayen. He had the perfect amount of patience but still pushed for Jayen to get closer. A couple times Jayen backed away and was going to run off but Tom grabbed him and continued to show him how nice Twig could be. I was so impressed and beyond proud when Jayen gave Twig a hug just like Uncle Tom did. Holy cow!!!! I would have never in a million years expected Jayen to do this. I have always debated about doing hippotherapy with Jayen but was never sure if he would actually get on the horse.
 




Thank you Tom for your patience and compassion towards your Godson! This was magical and I'm so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment