About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Obsessed with Papa and his truck!

We found out the car needed a new transmission so it will have to stay in Omaha until next week. We got our stuff together and headed North. Mommy got ahold of Papa to see where he was driving today. If we hung out in Sioux City for a little bit we could get Jayen on the truck and Papa could drop him off at the house in Wynot before unloading. We knew we had to make this happen. Jayen is OBSESSED with Papa's truck. Every time we see a truck he says, "papa", he has a book of semi trucks in his room and says "papa" every time we read it, he loves trucks!!!
We didn't tell Jayen until we got to the truck stop. He was the first to spot Papa's truck when he arrived. I think he was ready to jump out of the car before we opened the door. He was grinning ear to ear the entire time.
 




 
In true Papa fashion Jayen was spoiled with candy! We had bets on whether he would fall asleep in the truck or not. We knew he was tired but weren't sure if the excitement would keep him awake. Papa informed us that he was close a couple of times but would then pop his head up and smile. I think this made the entire trip worth it for Jayen.

No comments:

Post a Comment