About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Warmest day camping and we have to pack up!

It was a little cold in the mountains again this morning but nothing like last night. We quickly made breakfast and started packing up. We wanted to get everything put away so we could enjoy Lake Pleasant a little more before we had to go. While folding up their tent Jason and Tami called me over. I thought they needed help folding up the tent, which was slightly ironic since Matt and Jason have taken every job away from me that I have started. But to my surprise, I was greeted by a scary little friend; a scorpion. The boys were called over and in awe. Someone suggested stepping on it when Tami informed them that the scorpion has a stinger in the back that can wrap up overtop of your shoe and sting you. Kids should NEVER step on a scorpion, always get an adult. Not more than two seconds later Matt joined the viewing session and stepped on it with sandals on. Way to lead by example honey!
 
 
Tami, Allissa and I took the kids away from the site so the boys could finish up everything. We headed over to the park one last time. On the way there the kids started lining themselves up from oldest to youngest and held hands. It was so cute. I love how well all the kids played together. I don't think there were any problems all weekend.


 
The girls saw what the boys were doing and had to follow suit. How cute! and how outnumbered. Sorry girls!


 
What a great weekend camping with some amazing friends and my amazing sister. I don't want this weekend to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment