About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rockwall fun at the gym

At the beginning of June we took the plunge and bought a family membership to a gym here in Surprise. I was very excited. I knew my body was craving a good workout. We have been going every weekday since the first, but today was the first day we were able to convince Jayen to try the rock wall. Dalan has done it a couple times before, but Jayen was never really interested. I don't know if it was because Dalan was going, or if he had just seen enough kids leaving with the harness on that he had no problem. I stopped running on the treadmill as soon as they came out of the child care area. I wasn't gong to miss this!
The boys were strapped up and got to go first. I couldn't believe how excited he was. He wasn't apprehensive at all. He couldn't get very high, but he loved it. I think he loved falling and having the tension of the rope catching him. Too many times he purposely fell off!
 




 
So proud of both of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment