About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Will I ever be able to wake him?

Let him sleep. For when he wakes he will move mountains!
 
 
Even though it is summer time, Jayen is attending extended school year services. His teacher has mentioned numerous times how tired Jayen is at school. One of the days I even withheld his ADHD meds to see if he would be more "awake" for her and still she said he was just so tired. We haven't done anything to his schedule and he has never slept through the night. This morning he was sleeping in (in my bed) but it was getting close to the time the bus was going to be here to pick him up. I was really getting antsy but for some reason couldn't wake him. Every time I got close to him to wake him, images of him waking and having a seizure kept coming to mind. I don't know that those images will ever leave my brain. I don't know that I will ever not be scared when he wakes up. I don't know that I will ever stop worrying when the next one will be. I don't know that I will ever be able to wake him from sleep. I just don't know when I will ever stop wondering and worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment