About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

The world suddenly feels right again.

Three and half years ago I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. One of my closest and dearest friends was moving from Bellevue to Arizona. Emily was a military wife and her husband was having to go to Korea for a year without the family. Emily decided it was best to go home and have the help of her family. I can't blame her one bit. Now that I am here I know I would do exactly the same thing.
Well we finally were able to coordinate our schedules and reunite! It felt so surreal. When we were here house hunting we were able to meet up with her and I kept starring at her thinking someone pinch me. I know that sounds so funny. It has just been so long and I felt like we both got so busy with life that we didn't have enough time to keep in touch. So today we are making up for lost time. The kids had no problem getting back into their groove. Dalan and Journey used to be best friends, but Mason was just a little baby when they moved. It took him a little longer to warm up. I think the balloon war helped a little ;)
 


 
After drying them off, I pulled out an old movie I had made when they moved. It was Journey's birthday just before they left, so I made a video of pictures of Dalan, Journey, Jayen and Mason. It was so cute reminiscing and showing them what they looked like as little kids.


 
I loved every minute they were at my house. I can't wait until the next time we can get together. Hope it doesn't take us as long as it did this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment