About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

We found them! Walmart has them!

We've seen the commercials for them, but never ordered them over the phone. Today we found them at Walmart! For Brilyn's birthday, Allissa and I sat outside for nearly two hours filling and tying water balloons and didn't get anywhere close to 100. Today I used the new ones and filled 100 balloons in about two minutes. What a fun idea. We waited for dad to get home so we could get him. I had him take his boots off and meet us outside.
 


 
100 balloons filled in about two minutes and were gone in about the same amount of time. But we all had a blast. I can't remember the last time I laughed like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment