About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Two places at once!

We had to check out of the hotel today and head back to our house in Arizona. This time though, we were taking the short way back and stopping at the Hoover Dam. You really can't just drive past it without stopping once right? We had to park miles and miles away, walk through the crazy heat to get there, piggy back rides for all the complaining kids, but when we found them flat pennies for their books they were happy! I guess the dam didn't excite them much but the pennies made it all worth it in their book. I want to show my kids the world. We may not be able to take them on fabulous, expensive vacations, but we will do the best we can. I thought it was pretty neat. We were even able to find the point in the bridge that Arizona meet Nevada. We had Dalan place a foot on either side and explained how he was in two places at once. Then he kept jumping back to the Arizona side and said he wanted to stay in Arizona forever. Not happening kid! But we will make the best of it while we are here!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment